Thursday, January 14, 2010
Trophies
I loved Kaelyn's last trophy and found it here. They would be $7 each. For $8.50 they also have this cute bobblehead boy or girl. There's also this boy and girl for $8.95. Let me know if you like any of these or if you'd rather have a taller trophy or a real cheap (but small and boring ;o) one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nice work, Debbie. I like them all, but I think the bobble heads are kinda cute. They look like kids our age. Might be a nice keepsake to remember their first year playing.
I am not generally a fan of trophies, they are usually junky and just more clutter, but I have to say I think the bobble head one is fun. I know Abigail would get a kick out of breaking, I mean playing with, it. We could have a contest to see which kid breaks theirs first.
P.S. Good work Debbie! Thanks for taking care of this one.
My vote is for the bobble head one too. Looks great Debbie!
They are all so cute!!! I love the soccer ball and the first bobble head. This is going to be a hard choice.... I guess I'm happy with majority rules. Thanks for posting Debbie!
Ok, so the bobble head (the $8.50 one, right?) it is then. I was hoping you'd all pick that one:) I think it's too cute. Does everyone want first and last name and then Soccer Frogs 2010 on the 2nd line? Or does anyone have a better suggestion? 3 lines of engraving are included in the price.
I think that sounds perfect. Thanks for organizing it all!
Post a Comment