Thanks Jodi and Debbie for a great job coaching! Abigail may not have cared much about actually playing soccer, but she sure loved being part of a team and being with such great friends. Go Frogs!
Thanks thanks thanks again to everyone for so much fun! Special thanks to the unfailingly enthusiastic and untiring Jodi and Debbie for all their hard work! It was exhausting just watching all that frog herding--I'm sure you could tell. I often had to sit down, eat a cupcake, and socialize just to get over my exertion.
Debbie - where are you in this picture?!?!?! How did we miss this?!?!?!!? Glad you took this Tif. Thanks for posting them. I would love to get everyone's pictures of the soccer season together. Maybe we can even make a CD for everyone. Thanks again everyone for a great time. I love these kids. They are blessed to have each other.
3 comments:
Thanks thanks thanks again to everyone for so much fun! Special thanks to the unfailingly enthusiastic and untiring Jodi and Debbie for all their hard work! It was exhausting just watching all that frog herding--I'm sure you could tell. I often had to sit down, eat a cupcake, and socialize just to get over my exertion.
Thanks again! Frogs Forever!
Debbie - where are you in this picture?!?!?! How did we miss this?!?!?!!? Glad you took this Tif. Thanks for posting them. I would love to get everyone's pictures of the soccer season together. Maybe we can even make a CD for everyone. Thanks again everyone for a great time. I love these kids. They are blessed to have each other.
That is the best picture Tif! I love it. Once I get my camera set back up I will post some of mine. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment